Please join me and my BakerHostetler colleagues for the 2018 Master Class on Labor Relations and Employment: A Time for Change. I will be presenting on Labor Law Issues in the Gig Economy. Choose 6 of 12 courses in a full-day session. There is no charge for attendance.
Event dates and locations are:
Jan. 30 – New York
Feb. 27 – Los Angeles
Mar. 28 – Cincinnati
Register here. List my name under referring attorney so that I know to look for you.
- Labor Law Issues in the Gig Economy
- Gender Issues in the Workplace: Pay, Harassment and Equality
- Workplace Safety in the Age of Terrorism
- NLRB on the Precipice
- Tax and Healthcare Reforms: Using Benefit Plans to Efficiently Compensate Employees
- Accurately Predicting Union Activity
- Collective Bargaining Contract Academy
- Wage and Hour Update: An Enforcement and Regulatory Sea Change or More of the Same?
- Employment Law Issues for Government Contractors
- Card Check Neutrality Agreements
- Business Immigration: Stranger Things Are Happening
- Trade Secret Protections from Disgruntled Employees
I hope to see you there!
© 2018 Todd Lebowitz, posted on WhoIsMyEmployee.com, Exploring Issues of Independent Contractor Misclassification and Joint Employment. All rights reserved.